7:40 Start with Prayer and Pledge after Rosary and Dinner
Roll call absent were Shannon Godwin, Larry Spellerberg, Ken Wiley, Merlyn Wiese, Paul Martin
Motion to accept minutes as written – seconded and approved.
Grand Knight Report: None.
- KWKY at the church and school September 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th. Would like guys to be on the air.
- BRAG is September 19th please help support the school with their only fundraiser with money and time.
- School plans to have float in parade but Father will be at Christ our Life and not available.
- Oct 2nd Bishop, Brats’ and Beer at 7:15 put on by the Adult Faith Formation and Social Justice.
- Oct 5th 11:15 Catholic Renew Series
- Oct 5th to the 9th Father will be gone
- September 15th Mondays at 8:30 or September 17th Wednesday at 5 PM and 7 PM Bible Study will start and go for 8 weeks. Free.
- Tom discussed the Mass and all of the coordination has a purpose. Do not go to be entertained and should not complain if it is over 1 hour. The Miracle is at the Altar. We are to participate as we are coming together as one. Father Remi represents Jesus.
District Deputy Report:
- Star Council goal of 11 new members and also new insurance requirements
- 2Nd and 3Rd Oct 12th in Elkhart and 4th Degree 25th in Altoona
- Christ our Life Conference 20th and 21st need volunteers
- Football Frenzy donation $10.00 fundraiser for main council. Vote to buy $100.00 or 10 tickets for the council in Sept.
Treasurer and Financial Secretary Report: None
- Fair grounds was $400.00 and will have complete and better numbers in September.
- Hot Rods $7,077.00. Will plan to do it again next year. Great fund raiser .. Motion to waive our 5 percent take and pass it on to Anthony. Second and passed.
- Granger Days pancake breakfast Saturday the 20th. Start at 6:30
- Freezer is dead. Motion and second for Jarrod to purchase one and get reimbursed.
- Oct 16th if a first degree. Joe Henkel’s is our recruiter just give him names and he will do the rest. We are called to evangelize and this is a great way to help Catholic men grow in their faith.
- Feast of Assumption was a success raised $500.00. Give money to CWC who in turn donated to Anthony.
- Deacon Dennis gave a heartfelt Thank you for all we did to make his day very special.
- Jeff Grubb’s mother passed away please keep their family in our prayers.
Good of the Order:
Motion to close the meeting and seconded at 9:15